Danica Pension is a pension and life insurance company based in Denmark. The company operates as a subsidiary of Danske Bank Group. It provides a range of pension and life insurance products to both individual and business customers. It offers its pension products under various brands, including Danica Balance, Danica Link, Danica Traditionel and Danica Select. It also provides health insurance, critical illness insurance, life insurance, and insurance against loss of earning capacity, among others. In addition, the company offers advisory services on pension schemes.
- Unique online platform for both the employer and the employee including Pension Check, Health Check, online reporting of claims and Netpension Customers with engagements in both Danica Pension and Danske Bank are offered specific advantages and discounts through a Customer Programme
- Reaching Danica Pension’s advisors is possible outside normal working hours and during the weekend
- Telemedicine “ is best in the market today – well I think everyone can offer nowadays online medical services, even for my Dog I have had online appointments with a vet…"
- Danica Pension helps companies relate to and influence the employee’s health. One of the tools is Danica Health Check with which employees both get inspiration and help in relation to how they can prevent illness; Second opinion from specialists (best doctors)
- Danica StepCare, ensues advice and customization of physical and psychological courses of treatment
- Cooperation with Best Doctors who offers a second opinion that is a second look at your diagnosis or recommended treatment. Danica pension is the only pension provider in the Nordic region to offer a second opinion via Best Doctors